Hi! I’m Kayla!
Glad to meet you! I am the creator and writer behind Revived & Refined. I am passionate about breathing new life into cluttered and unloved spaces. I believe when you love the aesthetic of your environment, it brings out the best in you and those you love. I hope you will find inspiration here that encourages you to mold your home into a soft place to land; A place that allows you to thrive, one where you feel confident inviting others into, a cozy place that makes it easy to love your family well. No matter what the first step may be in creating a home you love, I’m here to help you believe it is possible!
I live in Texas with my husband Steve and our 3 children, Paige, Morgan & Alexander. We share our home with Bailey Alvin the Springer Spaniel and his best cat friend Ace. Taylor, a small town Northeast of Austin, is where we call home. It is home of the Taylor Ducks, a small town with a big heart that is “as friendly as a Texan’s smile”.
A few things I love to do:
- start books (but not finish them)
- binge watch Fixer Upper (who doesn’t)
- play volleyball (like, I could play until my legs stop working
- country dance with my man (its how we met)
- watch football (GIG ‘EM)
- eat cheesecake (especially Godiva Chocolate Cheescake)
- bake at Christmas (give me all the fudge & mocha crinkles!)
- get outdoors with my family (outdoors & family time just fits)
- fish (here fishy, fishy)